ESG – How To Approach It In The Real World
£25 plus VATBook Now
Speaker: Ben Strange
CPD Time: 1 hour
Duration: 1 hour
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) has long been in favour with pension funds, institutional investors, etc. around its importance for large commercial property portfolios. This talk will test this theory, but will also consider the relevance of ESG for smaller property stakeholders; what is it, what is it worth, what do you need to do, and should you bother with it at all?
- What is ESG?
- Why is it important/relevant?
- What are the practical measures I would need to take to address ESG in my portfolio?
- What payback can I hope to achieve; what is ESG worth?
- What is the possible future direction of ESG?
- Are those pursuing ESG taking their eye off the ball on more important climate-related measures/requirements?
Ben Strange, Director, Mobius Building Consultancy
£25.00 + VAT