Estate Planning for Families with Moderate Wealth
£30 plus VATBuy Now
CPD Time: 1.5 hours
Duration: 1 hour
This video looks at the options available for families for whom tax efficiency is important but who also want to achieve a fair result for family members. It includes the following:-
- What options are available?
- What benefits does a nil rate band discretionary trust offer?
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of a flexible life interest trust and what drafting points should be considered?
- What difference does the residence nil rate band make to planning?
After this video you will be able to:
- Advise on the options available to middle income couples seeking to make tax efficient wills
- Advise on the advantages and disadvantages of the options
- Identify drafting and administrative problems relating to the options
PROFESSOR LESLEY KING
Professor Lesley King of the University of Law is co-author of Wills, Taxation and Administration: A Practical Guide; A Modern Approach to Wills, Administration and Estate Planning (with Precedents); A Practitioner’s Guide to Wills; Wills: A Practical Guide and editor of The Probate Practitioner’s Handbook. She is the wills and probate columnist for the Law Society Gazette, and writes and lectures extensively on wills, taxation and related matters.
£30.00 + VAT