HOME SURVEY STANDARDS: HOW HAS IT BEEN FOR YOU?
£25 plus VATBuy Now
Speaker: Phil Parnham
CPD Time: 1 hour
Duration: 1 hour
Despite the delays caused by the pandemic, the Home Survey Standards 2020 are now fully effective and from the 1st of September only the formats that confirm to the Home Survey Standards can be used by RICS members. In this session Phil Parnham, the technical author of the Home Survey Standards will review and reflect on this significant change. Although the content of this session will be adjusted to take account of the latest developments, Phil will consider:
- The relative merits of the new RICS formats
- Other formats available to the public
- The reactions to the new formats by other professionals and the public
- Specific aspects of the new formats including:
- Setting up the service – helping the client choose between service levels and terms of conditions
- Knowledge of locality – what is the new normal?
- The new ‘R’ rating – how does that work?
The session will be illustrated with realistic examples and feedback from practitioners using the new formats.
Phil Parnham, Director, Bluebox Partners
£25.00 + VAT