Property Issues for Private Client Lawyers
£25 plus VATBuy Now
CPD Time: 1 hour
Duration: 1 hour
There are a number of areas where property issues affect private client practitioners, particularly in the administration of estates and trusts. In this session we cannot look at all of them but will consider:
- The new rules on accelerated payment of CGT
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- When is it an issue in estate administration?
- Lifetime gifts and the additional rate
- First Time Buyers Relief
- Right of occupation or life interest trust: what’s the difference?
- The accidental Immediate post-death interest
Professor Lesley King, Professional Development Consultant, University of Law
£25.00 + VAT