Recovering Commercial Rent Arrears
£25 plus VATBook Now
Speaker: Richard Flenley
CPD Time: 1 hour
Duration: 1 hour
After two years of unprecedented change to the relationship between landlords and tenants of commercial property, this session will cover the latest position with landlords’ remedies and look ahead to the future and the lessons learned from the pandemic. Topics covered will include:
- The end of the forfeiture moratorium and reminders of the basics
- Where are we at with CRAR?
- Key points to remember when pursuing third parties, e.g. guarantors and subtenants
- What the pandemic taught us about winding-up petitions and court claims for arrears
- How is Parliament’s ring-fencing of covid arrears working?
Richard Flenley, Partner, Real Estate Disputes, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP
£25.00 + VAT