PROPERTY INSOLVENCY CASE LAW UPDATE: JUMP ABOARD THE ROLLER COASTER
£25 plus VATBuy Now
Speaker: Kavan Gunaratna
CPD Time: 1 hour
Duration: 1 hour
The battleground between commercial landlords and commercial tenants has been one of the key themes of the last 12 months and has occupied many column inches in the business pages nationally. This talk will look at the latest cases and ascertain if any principles have been established, and also consider practical steps that can be taken if you are advising in this arena. It has been a fast ride for property professionals for sure!
- CVAs – an abuse of process or a key tool for tenants?
- Restructuring Plans – the new CVA or not?
- Tenant Administration – the end of the road for the landlord?
- Dissolution of the tenant’s company – what does that mean?
- Directors Duties when a company becomes insolvent
Kavan Gunaratna, Barrister, Enterprise Chamber
£25.00 + VAT