RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES AND THEIR DEPLOYMENT IN UK HOMES
£25 plus VATBuy Now
Speaker: Ian Rippin
CPD Time: 1 hour
Duration: 1 hour
The adoption of small-scale renewable energy technology is increasing, with over a million homes with Solar PV and a growing number with low carbon heating systems. The government’s plans for a green industrial revolution includes an ambition to achieve 600,000 Heat Pump installations a year by 2028. This visual and engaging presentation will explain the technologies and explore the UK’s deployment of them in residential and small business properties. The presentation will utilise the goldmine of data that the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) holds, as the UK’s small-scale renewables standards organisation.
- Overview of the technologies, including Heat Pumps as a low carbon heating system
- What has been deployed where and why? What does this tell us about the future?
- The move to decentralised energy and the role energy storage systems will play in residential properties
- Government policy and how this will change how homes are powered and heated
- What lies ahead for new build and the existing housing stock?
Ian Rippin, Chief Executive, Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS)
£25.00 + VAT