This is a Live Webinar available via Zoom
Click here for instructions on how to set up and operate Zoom.
This is one of three one-hour live webinars which can be purchased for a discounted package price of £75 + VAT.
In these difficult times it’s not easy keeping up to date. This webinar will look at key recent developments, specifically:
- The changes to probate applications introduced (at least partly) in response to the Covid 19 pandemic
- The timeline for changes to the Trusts Register and the implications for private client practitioners
- Recent decisions on the self-dealing rule and best practice
- Lessons to be learned from recent mistake cases
- Recent decisions on I(PFD)A claims
By the end of the session the delegates will:
- be aware of recent developments affecting private client practitioners;
- be able to adapt your office practice and procedures where necessary
Professor Lesley King of the University of Law is co-author of Wills, Taxation and Administration: A Practical Guide; A Modern Approach to Wills, Administration and Estate Planning (with Precedents); A Practitioner’s Guide to Wills; Wills: A Practical Guide and editor of The Probate Practitioner’s Handbook. She is the wills and probate columnist for the Law Society Gazette, and writes and lectures extensively on wills, taxation and related matters.