This is a Live Webinar available via Zoom
Click here for instructions on how to set up and operate Zoom.
This is one of three one-hour live webinars which can be purchased for a discounted package price of £75 + VAT.
Covid-19 has had a catastrophic impact on the workplace. This talk looks at the rights of those at work and returning to work and also those on furlough, as well as the obligations of employers towards their employees.
- How have employment rights been affected?
- What are the employment rights of those returning to work?
- How has furloughing employees affected their rights?
- What does an employer have to do to make the workplace safe for employees?
- How will the workplace and the employment relationship have been changed by Covid-19?
By the end of this webinar talk, delegates should;
- have a clear picture of how Covid-19 has affected employment rights;
- understand what is expected of both employers and employees when workplaces reopen and employees return to work;
- know the rules around furloughing employees; and
- be able to discuss what the long-term effects on the workplace might be.
SIMON CHEETHAM QC
Simon Cheetham QC is a barrister at Old Square Chambers and has been a fee-paid employment judge since 2002. He has wide experience of employment and discrimination law and industrial relations and has been speaking at this conference for many years.