This Rent Review Update tackles:-
- Ground Rent Escalation problems
- Alternatives to OMV and the market conditions affecting rent review drafting and process today
- Drafting and Presumption issues practically explained and explored
- Case Update: two complicated cases on rent review explained and unpacked
Rufus Ballaster brings a fresh and interesting approach which will be of interest to lawyers and valuers alike in a highly technical and complex area of law and practice.
After watching this video you will:
- Be able to understand and respond to Ground Rent escalation problems
- Understand the alternatives to open market value
- Appreciate better the market conditions affecting rent review drafting
- Understand the presumption issues and drafting implications
Rufus Ballaster leads Carter Lemon Camerons LLP’s commercial property team, and is a recognised authority on landlord and tenant issues. His detailed technical legal knowledge and ability to crunch numbers are great assets both transactionally and as Carter Lemon Camerons Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration.