THE FUTURE ISN’T WHAT IT USED TO BE – ALL CHANGE FOR CERTAIN SECTORS
This talk will pick up current market trends and developments and work through the legal aspects of them. It will be relevant to those advising investors, occupiers and lenders.
- Have turnover rents come to the high street?
- A new lease of life for pop ups
- Tenant’s counter attack – derogation from grant and quiet enjoyment
- Side letters – tips and traps
- Highly reversionary leases – key factors to consider
- Secure income from logistics investments – how well is the rent tied to inflation?
Suzanne Gill, Partner , Wedlake Bell LLP